Monday, August 22, 2011

Sensors questions

Describe a piece of art or an interactive experience that used electronics as a medium that made an impression on you or that you remember.

In a museum by the Savannah College of Art and Design, I remember a professor's piece that had an inviting grid on the floor, projected from overhead. When I stepped into the projection, the game started and I was suddenly working to try and trap a virtual ball by walking around the projected space, and my actions affected the game.

Describe any previous experiences with electronics and sensors.

The last time I worked with circuits was an honors physics class in high school.

If you are in Digital Media, what do you expect to learn in this major?

I expect to learn a variety of skills and expand my knowledge of the growing field of technology in order to incorporate it into my own self-expression in art.

If you not in Digital Media and taking this class, what are your reasons for taking this class and what do you hope to make?

No comments:

Post a Comment