Sunday, October 27, 2013

Project One Process

I took a photo with my crap phone, but it won't send to my e-mail for some reason (it used to...)

Chris has photos and videos! But I have to either get those from him or he needs to figure out how to log into Blogger again.

We worked on this project. We worked on it a lot. The videos and photos will show that process... tedious, uncertain, and experimental as it was! I think, overall, it turned out pretty ok. It was on the road to misery, but now it's just sort of in the middle.

The middle of mediocracy.

No, I'm kidding, it's actually pretty fucking amazing and if i wasn't so jaded by sensors in general by now it would seem like a legitimately impressive project.

Which is now about bugs and nature vs culture/technology, not toys. I wonder how people will read it, i really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment