Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Mini Project Update 1/5

For my final project, I am aiming to make an interactive story using the LCD screen and buttons with the Arduino. I've been taking notes on possible ways on how to further expand on this idea and how I would want to present it. I know I want to either create some sort of book-looking box or use a real book in order to encase all the wires. I am not sure if I want to create my own story or if I should take an existing well known fairy tale/fable and depending on the user's choice the ending is altered.

As for the mini project, I want to start experimenting with using the LCD screen and generating random text. I have about 35 character spaces on the screen that was given in our kit, so wording needs to be short and to the point. I was informed that we have more screens that may hold more characters, so I will see if I can borrow one.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment