Sunday, September 20, 2015

Project ideas

I have a few project ideas i've been thinking about. I sketched a few out to try to make them easier to understand.

This first one is a little difficult to visualize. I'm thinking about creating a large weaving from wire. In the center I'm thinking about hiding a camera that will send a delayed/glitchy live feed that will be projected back onto the surface of the weaving


For this idea, I'm thinking about using LCD screens to ask questions that deal with cognitive and orientation issues that arise with short term memory loss. The screen will rotate through short receptive questions and will be fix to one of my wire forms.





This piece has to do with sound. I'd like to make something that responds to the environment but also uses audio. the sculpture will begin "talking" as the viewer approaches. I'm not sure if it would be too complicated but I also think it would be nice to have a light inside the form that would react to the sound of the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment