Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 1 Mon. August 22, 2016 | Lemons + Questions

Class Activity


In class today we lit up a small LED light using only lemons, a penny, a nail, and alligator clips.

Discussion Questions

1. Describe a piece of art or an interactive experience that used electronics as a medium that made an impression on you or that you remember:

One thing that comes to mind is the FAO Schwarz interactive piano in NYC. I'm assuming it uses pressure sensors to figure out when someone is standing on a key in order to light up and play the correct note.



2. Describe any previous experiences with electronics and sensors:

The only experience I have with electronics is being an owner of many. When something breaks, I attempt to fix it or at least pretend that I know what I'm doing. I have no experience with working with sensors.

3.What do expect to learn or what sorts of ideas do you hope to realize with the knowledge that you learn in this class?

I am looking forward to learning how to make a lot of cool things happen with Arduino and the coding that comes along with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment