Monday, October 3, 2011

Motors!

Chapter 5- DC Motor

For whatever reasons, I was unable to get my motor working for this project. I understand that I was not the only one that was running into this problem, but Katerie recently suggested hooking up the plug instead of using battery power to get it going. I'll try this and update the post at a later time.

For now, Here's a lovely photo that I took of the setup:



UPDATE: I have gotten a DC motor to work since then- you can refer to my midterm project for proof as it relied heavily upon the use of a DC Motor.


Chapter 9 Servo Motors



Chapter 10 Stepper Motor



NOTE: this motor's rotation is not as smooth as it should be- I needed to plug it in to allow external power, as the power comming from the Arduino was not enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment