Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kelsey and Lin finishing up process work

Below is our process work detailed out, including videos and a little timeline I made. Looking back and finishing up, I think the audience will be curious to look in front of it. The LED's are so beautiful and engaging I can't help but stare at them. Unfortunately its a lot easier than we anticipated to trick the sensor into seeing the lights. Which is okay, the LED's are so beautiful that I feel kinda bad withholding them from people. 

Overall we're pleased, the wood hails back to stretcher bars and wood framing somthing very crafty and hands on. I think it meshes nicely with the technology we are using like arduino, heat shields, wiring ect. The colors on the wall blend together nicely, harkening the viewer to come closer-they give off a magical sort of glow that will peek the viewers curiosity. The glow they make is an otherworldly glow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment