Monday, October 14, 2013

Motor Shield- What was managed

I got the DC motor to work great!

Not so much the others. The Servo motor sort of pathetically twitched, I didn't think that really counted as being successful. But it did sort of work. The Other motor is weird and has too many wires so I couldn't manage to get that one to respond to anything, even as I kept plugging it into lots of different holes.

I feel like a child playing with plastic shapes and trying to stick round pegs into square holes... will this one work? Noooo... try again! Thaaat one? Noooo, try again.

A bit humiliating.

But this was such a pain that I'm glad I got SOMETHING to work with it. I 100% get the idea and purpose of a motor shield. It's for if you need lots of motors. I legit did not really understand that until I finished working with the thing.

Noooo, try again... again... you almost got it!

No comments:

Post a Comment