Sunday, October 6, 2013

PROCESS: Now we're getting somewhere

Testing using the Ultra Sonic Range Finder with lights. This lovely man had the tutorial I used when i ingeniously searched "ultra sonic range finder with leds." I combined parts of his code with the code from the book for ultra sonic range finders.

Then I took the caterpillar apart. It took a long time, as he had many tiny screws inside of him.



Wow that's not creepy or anything. I feel like Sid from "Toy Story."


The FINAL code. I played with it for a while. I 'am no good at code and I click "verify" way too much instead of just checking for errors manually. I get there eventually though.


...
Halloween prop, anyone?

I had fun working on this... the possibilities for creepiness... they go on and on... when I go home next weekend, to my parents' house for a visit, I am going to raid any applicable kids toys we have left and take them back for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment