Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Week 1 Questions

Describe a piece of art or an interactive experience that used electronics as a medium that made an impression on you or that you remember
I remember when I was younger, I went to a science museum where there was a large plasma ball. The plasma inside the ball would follow the finger tips of people

Describe any previous experiences with electronics and sensors.
I've never had experience and sensors, unless video games like the Nintendo Wii count.


What do expect to learn or what sorts of ideas do you hope to realize with the knowledge that you learn in this class

Hopefully I get to learn how code to some extent and more about how electronics work. I might want to incorporate electronics into my work in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment