Sunday, December 11, 2016

Final_Project[1] = Google Cardboard SDK


-This is something completely (and extremely) different from what I first wanted to do for the final project.
-My first idea was to just make a 2D game with the TFT screen like in the 2nd mini-project.
-I got a free VR Box (just paid shipping) so then I decided to make something with Virtual Reality
-The VR Box is similar to the Google Cardboard, but it does not have a physical Reticle or button that allows to perform screen touches. So I have to limit the mechanics to just staring at objects
-However, when testing it inside Unity, notice how I can do left click with the mouse when staring at the cube and it works fine.
-This is a scene that came with the Google Cardboard SDK for Unity (current version 1.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment