Sunday, December 4, 2016

Week 16 | Final Project Update 2/5

Since I started working on this at home, I left my 9v battery on campus. I used my laptop to power up the motor and it seemed to be working fine.


However, after taking the video the motor seemed to not be speeding up when I moved the potentiometer. When I get back to campus, I plan on hooking up the battery and using that as the power source, hopefully the speed increases.

For now I'm following the zoetrope guidelines found in the arduino project book. I started building the pinwheel exercise as a reference, but I plan on buying card stock paper in other colors and tracing the template. My goal for now is to have this moving and working. I am still trying to figure out a way to enclose the wires and the arduino board. My challenge is going to be figuring out how to hold the motor upright in place with some sort of stand...



No comments:

Post a Comment