Monday, September 26, 2016

Mini-Project | Ideas for SIGNAL

Idea 1:

Translation. I was considering exploring the idea of translating a numerical value of some sort, such as a heart rate, into a visual representation through the display pad we have in our kits. Possibly having a low, high, or average heart rate translate into different "emoji" faces - a frown, a smile, or a blank face. I am still considering other possible variants of this idea, but I'm not particularly sure of the displays capabilities.

Follow up idea: Maybe I could create something on the computer that would respond to a reading from the Arduino? Like a drawing or a gif?

Idea 2:

Lock. I'd like to try to create a door that locks with a finger print scanner used to unlock it. Mostly to explore the use of different arduino materials. It's not very concept heavy as of yet, but it's something I'd like to explore. Maybe it would sound an alarm if the fingerprint did not match.

Idea 3:

App. Apparently you can control the Arduino with a mobile app. I'd like to explore the possibility of utilizing this tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment