Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Mini Project 2 Update 1/5

     My mini project is a continuation of my original idea for my final project. I am still interested in experimenting with telling a story using the LCD screens for this project. Since the mini project is focussing on the idea of movement, I want to focus on figuring out how to get the text to move around the LCD screen instead of just appearing. Instead of using a motor or servo to show physical movement, I wanted to show movement visually. I want to remove the tilt sensor that I had in my first mini project (that was in charge of generating the text when you move it) and have the text be generated by a timer in the code.

I'm planning on using this larger LCD screen because it will allow me an extra row for text.




I am still trying to figure out how I want to encase this mini project. I might just make a simple box and have the LCD screen just displayed. My original idea was to use a book again, however the process to carve out the inside of the book was lengthly and I was not happy with the outcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment