Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mini Project 2 Update 4/5

Unlike for my first mini project, I soldered everything and actually managed to not mess up.





I soldered two breadboards together because the length of my box is 6 inches, and the longer breadboard's width would not fit into my box. This worked to my advantage and made things easier for me in the end and now I learned how to connect multiple breadboards together.

The next step from here is to finalize the text I want it to say. I also need to figure out how I am going to hide all the wires once you open the box the arduino will be enclosed in.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! Looking forward to seeing your project tomorrow Vanessa.

    You're living off the breadboards, by the way! Those are what we in the business would call CIRCUITS!

    ReplyDelete