Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Process 1.06: Difficulties I've faced

The most trouble I have had has been working with the LED strip and making it work. I have tried a good number of methods to try to make this thing even turn on. Some schematics I have seen have the strip powered by something in addition to the arduino so I don't know if the strip is not turning on because it does not have enough power going to it from the arduino alone or if I have something in the wiring connected incorrectly. Either way it stumps me.

I even tried to follow the direction of someone that responded to a message I put on the forum of the adafruit site. They had a nice schematic and lead me to a link for some code to use as well. It seemed like it would work at first but the effort was to no avail. I honestly think I just can't get this thing to work.

So, I have to think about a way to accomplish the concept of the invisible connection that is developed between jugglers which is formed faster when they pass with one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment