Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Process 1.05: More Project changes

I've finalized my idea that I would like to use knock sensor in my hands to make the LED glow. I want to use 2 sensors; one for each hand. One will be a blue light and the other a red light. The differences in light will reflect which hand is catching a ball. Or as an alternate plan, I may use 2 of the big blue LEDs because they shine the brightest.

I want to use the small breadboards to set up the knock sensor connections on and attach them to my wrists. I have to do that because the knock sensor is not working properly when I connect the piezo to the breadboard using alligator clips to attach to wires connected to the breadboard. I think the circuit only works properly using the little blue 2 way screw terminal.

I think I need will need to use 3 separate arduinos in order to power everything and have the code properly running. As long as I have them securely taped to my person for the duration of my critique it should be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment