Sunday, November 9, 2014

Process 1.03: My Project Changes

So originally I wanted to focus on the colors of the LED juggling balls that I had. i wanted to explore the understanding of RGB in the human eye and how we have the possibility to see up to 8 million colors with just a combination of these three basic colors.

Now, i am thinking about the mechanics of juggling. I want to incorporate my audience in this piece now and have them pass juggle with me. This will show how difficult it is to learn a pattern in juggling and show the audience the basic mechanic of catching and passing. This also shows the connection that jugglers have with one another even though there is no real physical connection with each other.

Sensor wise, I want to use the LED strip to be a visual of the connection that jugglers invisibly have with one another and also to help the audience member to know when to pass by showing a flow of red, red, red, green; green being the moment when the audience member should pass the their ball.

I also want to use the knock sensor set with the piezo that we made in class from the Arduino book. I want to have the sensors lay in my hand and as I catch my ball, the sensor will light an LED on the board I have attached to my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment