Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Process 1.07: Substitutions for Final Idea

So for the finalization of this project, I have decided to make some substitutions and additions to have all of my sensor items working properly and to still represent everything I want to in order for my concept to be fully understood.

First I am replacing the LED strip simply because I am fed up with trying to make the stupid thing work. I won't be able to have the color representation of when to pass like I want to with the strip but I have found a way to represent that invisible connection between jugglers. I bought a laser at Skycraft hoping that it would come in handy if I needed to replace the strip and so it has. I will put the laser on my foot so that it will point at the person I am passing with. It is invisible and it also connects the two of us.

I am also adding an audio portion to my project. When the person I am passing with drops I will press a button that will make a small speaker make a cricket sound. This represents the boredom that experienced jugglers feel when we drop and that boredom is only pushed when we juggle with new jugglers that drop more often than us. It is not meant to be disrespectful but it is a factor of the connection between jugglers.

No comments:

Post a Comment