Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Previous experience with sensors.

My previous experience with sensors is probably the same as anyone elses. I have used them unknowingly for years. I have never thought about them or their usage for more than a few minutes at any one point in time. In other words I have probably taken them for granted for all the neat things they do and the help they contribute to our daily lives. The only sensors I can remember are ones that had broken and mad me angry that things were not working because of them. Like a safety non start sensor on my motorcycle because the kickstand was down. Handy sensor, once you know you have it. Or the no start sensor on my scooter because the brake isn't compressed. It took me a while to find that one and replace it. I cant think of any other sensors off hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment