Thursday, December 6, 2012

process

so as the parts are coming together . . .
1. sd reader error- solved by reinstalling libraries - and now they work
2. SD I/O error - means there are soldering issues on the waveshield - I totally expected this given the waveshields that were left had been mis-soldered and then put back - right now I have two with this error that I am going to try again to salvage
3. two speakers currently do not work - am going to try some replacements
4. the sharp ir sensor are really inaccurate and extremely slow to register change in distance - i tried downloading and installing a library built specifically for them and that did not improve their quality
5. I am still working on finalizing my audio files - but I want to make sure all my programs work - so my temporary solution? - I created sample files and named them all and am finalizing the code - I am giong to retain all file names and just replace the sample files with the real audio as it is finalized - that way all titles stay the same and I do not have to worry about adjusting the code to read the new file/final file names

No comments:

Post a Comment