Thursday, December 12, 2013

Final Response

Well I was kind of upset about this project because I thought it was well done, but at the last minute the thing ups and dies on me. I will post the finish product later. Everyone seemed to think the thing was a vibrating chair, but it wasn't. All the suggestions were things I had though of and resolved but everyone could not experience them because for some reason the project died.
Note to Katerie** It worked that morning and the day before.! Just saying, sorry i'm just really upset.
weeeeelllllllllllll whatever......
All in all its been a great semester see ya next semster God willing! :)

I really enjoyed Dragon and Obi's piece it was well done and crafted, anya's piece made me laugh, and i'd like to have one of carlotta and elexis' dogs, and emilie and miriams work was well resolved as well!



No comments:

Post a Comment