Wednesday, December 2, 2015

12/3 - Semester Project Process Post #7 - Jen Herrera

I spent almost three hours soldering this protoshield for myself. My LED matrix previously had 16 jumper wires dangling out of it, and it was causing problems when they came loose. SO now that I have this thing all set up, it's basically plug-and-play. It kinda limits my arduino to this project only when it's on, but that's alright. (shouldn't have put headers in all the pins I wasn't using or should have soldered more slots for wires...oh well. )

Anyways, it works!




One thing I had a huge problem with today was trying to figure out how to make the images on my matrix randomized when the sensor is touched... I really want to make 3-5 compositions, and have the code randomly select one to show when the plush is touched. I'm still currently struggling with this as my biggest obstacle. I'm hoping to have the plush body interface finished this weekend, so then all I should have to do is figure out the random images.

No comments:

Post a Comment