Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Recently I had to house sit for some family friends while they were on vacation and I had to use their alarm system every time I arrived at and left their house. I realized that their were sensors at every entrance and window of the house that let you know if something was opened or not. I thought it was pretty fascinating that the whole house was connected in such a way.

My personal experience with electronics is more or less average I’d say. Personally I’m the go to person in my family for help with electronics but I wouldn’t say that I’m a professional by any means.

My technical skills are pretty localized to working with specific programs. Generally I’m comfortable with the Adobe Creative Suite programs but I still have much to learn.

My goal for this program, as a Digital Media Art Major, is basically to learn as much as I can in as many areas of the field as I can in the next two years. I want to have an established and diverse skill set to enter the professional world with.

No comments:

Post a Comment