Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I can do a blog all by myself~

I remember one morning when I was about...8. Yeah I want to say 8. I woke up and realized I couldn't see anything. I held my hands in front of my eyes. I couldn't see my nightlight. Everything was pitch black, there was no sound in the house, and I felt like I was in this black void. I cried out for my parents. The first words out my mouth were " MAMA I'M BLIND!!!!!" which she continually reminds me. Of course she rushed to my room to assure me that "No silly you aren't blind" and "The power went out in the neighborhood". Needless to say that was my first encounter with the might of electricity and just what its absence could do to my senses.

As for working with sensors and machines I have a little bit of experience working with the arduino from my Sculpture of machines class, as well as my Programming class "Processing" last year.

I'm in digital media and what I expect to learn is cool ways to fully access the power of the arduino and , hopefully, do a sensory based project based around identification.

No comments:

Post a Comment