Monday, October 20, 2014

Skycraft Scavenger Hunt

So I actually went back to Skycraft this weekend with my little sister, grandmother, and mom! They seemed to be really impressed by it and had a great time exploring. I think my 11 year old sister was inspired and wants to try some electronics stuff so I'm excited to bring home my Arduino and show her some things next time I visit my family.  I got some perf board and more acrylic crystals for my project so expect a post about that tonight, too. :)

Here's the Scavenger Hunt documentation, enjoy..

1. LEDs









2. Capacitors





3. Solar Panels





4.  Breadboard



Seen in use with an arduino like ours! Couldn't find any separate breadboards so this will have to do.

5. Devices that contain sensors




6. Cablesss






7. Remote
8. Electronics Kit



9. Perf Board
10. Motors





11. Cameras

...oops forgot to get some of these.

12. Produces a sound intentionally

13.  Strobe light


14. Potentiometers



15. Switches





16. Speakers

17. Cases for projects to be built in



18. Magnets


19. Counting display
20.  Lcd display
21. Interesting stuff











No comments:

Post a Comment