Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Allyse & Lauren- Elevator Sketchyness

All our door designs worked except for one.
Didn't Work! A pull handle for a push door!





Our adventure started with the elevator in Rinker Hall. We went to the top and back down, then waited for someone to come in. A guy finally came in, with a rack of tshirts he'd been selling. I asked how much they were; they were $15. I offered him the 4 cents I had in my hand. He joked that I could buy a tiny piece of the shirt for that. So I gave him the pennies. He then said he was joking, and hurried out the door as soon as it opened.

Allyse gave money to a stranger. She said to the girl, "Excuse me miss, I am having a good day so I thought I might give you a nickel." The girl thanked her and went on her way.

No comments:

Post a Comment