Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Everday Questions

Greg & Lauren:

- If its a complicated object, I look at the manual.

- I've spent hours trying to get dolby live to work. I eventually got it after 6 hours.

- I always type # instead of * while typing the code to FAC 314.

- Walk: All the doors had visible indicators for push or pull. The pull doors had vertical handles and the push doors had a horizontal bar. Though we did get locked in a stairwell because the pull doors were locked... we had to go out the bottom floor exit where there was a push door. Although there was a hinge at the top, initially I didn't realize which side to push.

- Many new cell phones have almost too many buttons and options. The Android G-1 phone has a touch screen key board and a full physical key board as well. 

- My digital camera has too few controls. You have to press a button to switch between functions to do what you want. Its very confusing and I can never remeber how to get the setting I want.

- Graphing calculators have way more functions than I have ever used.

- My favorite everyday object is my water bottle. I love the comfortable plastic grip and the pop-top. I can open the bottle with my teeth instead of having to unscrew the lid... that also prevents me from losing the cap. I am actually very picky with water bottles, but this one is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment