Monday, November 16, 2015

Mini project 2

For my second mini project after testing many different paper and different materials to write on them, I figure out I can use my two words Mother and Madar on specific surface or paper that can have meaning and add some different concept to these words as well. I mean I make it out of just writing two words.
I found my mom Xray MRI in 2008 and I was thinking that what if I would make a  something like Xray memory box.( hopefully now she is fine). I wanted to write with different material on Xray sheet, and use two words together in one sheet. Because writing two different words on one sheet works better.
I use stencil for letters and try very hard to write and paint on Xray which is very hard process because I liked to write with some effects that is very  close to images of Xray. 
The concept was that the Xray sheet in too much light just shows the Xray image with out text and in dark with out light (LED) you can see the words.  






























I hope this project works very well I try hard because probably I need more strong LED lights and the sensor should work well .  The challenging of this project is about the location of the board, LED lights, working on sensor that shows on handoff of LED very well and painting on sheet.  I am working about delay or relation of sensor and making the light of LED. I hope  for the final project I can find good material to write and paint on the proper paper and the sensor and lights work well to convey the message and concept .

No comments:

Post a Comment