Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Mini Project 2




For the mini project 2, I created a box to collect your words or breath. You can blow or speak into the box and when the lights turn red it means that your words were stored successfully.

INSPIRATION



Oribotics [the future unfolds] from Matthew Gardiner on Vimeo.




One Hundred and Eight – Animated Patterns from Nils Völker on Vimeo.

BUILDING THE CIRCUIT

I attatched a wind sensor to the set up of the temperature alert sketch. I also used an LED disk (Supervision) that I found at Skycraft that works the same way an rgb LED functions. 





I soldered the wires to the LED disk and soldered pins to the wind sensor to hold it in place and then I pluged both of these into the breadboard. 


BUILDING THE INTERFACE







I wanted to hide the breadboard and arduino board and built a box that would only display the LEDs. I used velum paper so that you can see the movement as you talk into the box. 

FINAL OUTCOME





No comments:

Post a Comment