Monday, October 3, 2016

Mini Project | Process 2

As I have no previous experience with both components of this project, I talked to Juan about breaking the project into two parts - one with the focus on the heart rate monitor, and the other focused on combining that with the LCD. I'm hoping this will give me the opportunity to make the project more interesting as a whole, rather than rushing into something I still don't fully understand.

With Juan's permission, I'm going to focus on getting the heart rate monitor to communicate with the console of the Arduino in order to reply with a ":)" or a ":(". I'm going to work on a variety of responses as well, as I'll have more time to do so. Perhaps I will create a scale (i.e. 1 - 10 = ":(", 11 - 20 = ":/", 21 - 30 = ":)", etc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment