Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Mini Project Update 4/5

I decided to go with the Crystal Ball example in the Arduino projects book as a base for my mini project instead of the other example found in the Beginning Arduino book. This mini project's goal is to focus on getting the text to work how I want it to. I am also experimenting with the tilt sensor in order to randomize the text when someone picks up the book.

For my second mini project, I want to figure out how to replace the tilt sensor and use buttons instead to give out choices to the person interacting with it.

My process of hollowing out the book:





I used glue and mixed it with water to coat the three sides of the pages. I let it dry for 30+ min before I started carving. I left one blank page uncut in the beginning to make a slit for just the LCD screen to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment