Monday, October 3, 2016

Week 6 | Homework

Tom Igoe Interview

     I actually enjoyed reading Tom's responses to these questions. It's refreshing to see a non-artist view on the kind of work we may be doing in the future. His emphasis on team work and diverse career options within the field of physical computing is something I personally like about the education I'm receiving. Using Dance Revolution as an example for a successful large input device actually helped me get a better understanding of how I could potentially manipulate that aspect for my own projects. I love Dance Revolution, but I never actually thought about how it was designed. I'd like to incorporate some of his thoughts into my work, and to investigate the creators he mentioned in the article.

No comments:

Post a Comment