Monday, November 14, 2011

Internet Path and Art

Still have a block, I'm going about this the wrong way, I just need to assume that things are possible and have an idea first, but this is a bit of my thinking path:
I went from thinking about electrocuting things to doing weird things to other things to arduino street/public art, then to thinking about sensors that sense things you can't see then on to arduino projects feature on nerdapproved then took a weird dive into chip music and somehow ended up with egg art and am now thinking about carbon footprints and the practicalities and impracticalities of gardens, because they don't always make up for carbon emissions [fertilizer, water, greenhouses] and possibilities there .... Relevant technical things I was looking at there were a hypothetical gardenBot, an actual growduino and then another similar setup, the garduino.

No comments:

Post a Comment