Monday, August 22, 2011

Introduction Post


I remember last semester when I was taking Advanced Experiments and we talked about wearable technology, we looked at some dresses that moved and lit up in response to the model's body. I thought that it was pretty neat that our clothing could become interactive with us, and I wonder if all clothing in the future might be like this.





Last semester I worked briefly with Audrino, but didn't utilize it for my final project. I would say I definitely need refreshing on how it works.

I'm not in Digital media, but I'm taking this class because I enjoy learning about digital media and making projects using technology. I'm also really interested in learning new technologies so that I have the knowledge for myself, and also that I might one day utilize it as a teaching tool in my classroom when I become a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment