Monday, August 22, 2011

Kelsey's class intentions, experience and post.

I saw a Tony Ousler piece at Art Basal that waited till the viewer talked near enough to it. It unsettled me quite a bit, but it definitely stuck. It was a person with an egg head getting crushed by a couch and she was talking to herself and to someone else the viewer could not see in the room.

experience: I made a piece, last spring semester in Advanced Experiments that used the Arduino Lily Pad. I sautered a the circuit together, but got help with the programing. I also used the little gizmos in the supply room like the sonar sensors and the piezo speakers.

I'm taking this class because I think technology is an extremely relevant topic today. I also think it is an interesting medium for my work, and I'd like to become more affluent in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment