Monday, December 14, 2009

Attention Whore

These are videos of the dress working with a few songs (Including a Christmas Carol by Lady Gaga). I am still trying to convince a friend of mine to wear it so that I have someone wearing it for the videos. In the first clip I show the dress in multiple light settings as well as with movement. For the second video I just let the LED display work without interfering with it. I have titled the piece "Attention Whore," as I feel it sums up best the idea that I am working with for this project.

As a side note, in the first video around 35 seconds in you can hear a loud pop. That's my head breaking a light bulb (we have a hanging lamp). Luckily I didn't hurt myself, but that was one of the lights I was going to be using for the shot :/





No comments:

Post a Comment