Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hats and junk

OK, revision. ...Again.

After much deliberation, I've gone in the religous direction, sort of correlating prayer in a public setting and the sensor as a religious reminder. Everything's soldered fine, which was a relief. I put the thing atop my head--it activates when I lean forward and goes silent when I'm standing straight or leaning back. Perfect? No, not really.

It's been soldered to a much smaller circuitboard than the gimongous one I was using earlier, but... the last thing I need to do is figure out how best to attach it to the inside of the hat. The thing just will not stay attached for anything. I spent two hours tryna connect it with thread just to find it wouldn't work... Argh. I'm close, it's just... annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment