Wednesday, October 28, 2009

brainhurricane supply list

Forgot to make a supply list...or rather I had to revise it and just finished. I was looking through ladyada and figure I'll need to get the waveshield to make independent audio. I already have speakers from a project last year I didn't use them for. I just need the waveshield kit, though it will have to be back ordered. Ladyada said it should take a week but they would be back in stock by then. So I'll go ahead and back order them to make sure I get one. I need to get the force sensors, perhaps two?

I need to but the chair, but that's last since I can get them from walmart easily. The main thing is making the arduino part functional before putting it in the chair. I need an sd card, which I believe I already have (for my camera) I just have to make sure it fits. Everything is dependent on the waveshield kit. I'm mainly going to be looking for codes to work with the force sensors and the waveshield. From the description on ladyada it should be able to provide tutorials and codes to help me, but just in case I'll start looking now.

I want to have this done two weeks before it's due in class so I can record people's reaction to it for the final presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment