Monday, October 26, 2009

Final Project?

I still feel I haven't reached a concept yet for my final. I've been looking around at the projects from the website, and things I've found through those channels, but nothing has really peaked my interest as of yet, other than maybe one or two things that would pretty much be impossible to do within my skill level and time frame. One thing I do know though, is that my project will probably be something commenting on itself, the concept of sensors, or of human nature toward such machines. To give you an idea of how my mind operates in terms of art, I usually hate most all art that has a big social message. I was sort of surprised by the group project of how the humor of the project sort of got stripped away along the way, and in the end became kind of serious. I was a bit taken aback by that, because normally the projects I do are pretty nonsensical, or self-commentating or deprecating. But as for what it is yet? I'm not sure. Perhaps something involving sound and our reactions to it. Like misplacing sounds with different kinds of objects or signs to confuse... no, that's dumb. I've got some pondering to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment