Monday, October 26, 2009

final idea

I'm not quite sure how my concept is going to evolve but at the moment I'm thinking of making a commentary on surveillance. Public and private surveillance have gotten pretty intense in the last few years and some people are still remaining or attempting to stay oblivious to it. It's almost like they don't want to accept or acknowledge the level of surveillance now.

Anyway, what I was thinking of doing is making a small vehicle/robot that would follow a single individual and log their gps location along with make noises and blink lights and stuff to make sure that individual knows they're being followed by this thing. I don't know about this though, there have been so many prior iterations of stuff like this, so... who knows.

Something else I am interested in is using sensors to activate an otherwise boring space often unused by people.

I'll update once I've solidified a concept.

Or lasers....

No comments:

Post a Comment