Monday, August 25, 2014

Electronic Experience

I basically know nothing about sensors and electricity. I assume the wire bundle is to conduct electricity, the monoprice cord is to connect a computer to another system (the Arduino unit perhaps), the 9V unit is probably like some kind of conveyor thing, I don't really know what the motor does but it looks like some kind of battery (or something that powers another thing), I have no idea what the breadboard does but it looks like an electrical unit where the different numbers and letters mean different voltages, and I don't know what the Arduino unity does either but I would also guess that it's some sort of main conveyor thing. So, I don't know much but I'm excited to learn and I have a lot of engineering friends who could potentially help me haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment