Monday, August 25, 2014

Experience

I have worked with electronics in many of my studio classes and on my own personal projects. Last Spring I took 3D printing/Laser Cutting with Charlie Cummings, I also worked with the CNC mill. I have also worked with video mapping softwares that were used to project footage onto specific surfaces. The only other electronic thing I have worked with was LED throwies, they consist of rare earth batteries, LEDs, and magnets.

Other than that I have not really worked with any type of wiring that has to do with electronics. As a sculptor I have used wire to build sculptures. I did take metals last spring so I have the experiences of the metal shop under my belt.



KIT


  • plexi glass board
  • LEDs
  • power cable
  • small motor
  • switch board
  • wires
  • battery adapter
  • screws, bolts, washers

No comments:

Post a Comment