Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Soft Rains Reflection

While reading this story I imagined a comparison of the house being what are smart phones are today.  The house manages time, schedule, and uniqueness but on a larger scale. When the house decides to read the host a random poem, i imagine my phone could find a random song on pandora i would like. However, if i find my phone breaking down or "dying" it may seem like the end of the world to me but since technology is much stronger in the year 2026 its very apocalyptic. Humans tend to depend on technology because we are driven by convince due to how fast pace our lives are nowadays. We have so much to think about with non stop advancing technology that its impossible to keep a lot of things in your head. The house kind of scares me because i feel like the host could get so used to it that its almost as if the house is living through the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment