Monday, August 25, 2014

Experience

In spring I took META, so I actually have an Arduino already. We did some basic exercises with it, basic led turn on and blinks as well as working on motors. My final project with the group was dealing with sensors, mostly motion detectors and hooking them up to hairdryers. I didn't do much of the coding but I understood the set up and the wires and everything needed. As well as learning not to blow out the building.

-Arduino
- USB hook up to the Arduino
- Millions of wires
- a little motor
- I think some sort of power supply 
- A breaker board
- 9V battery connector
- Plastic piece to mount your Arduino
- Bag of various resistors, LEDs, temperature sensors, buttons
- Most importantly, bubble wrap

I would say as a whole I understand the concepts behind most of the Arduino functioning principles. I've soldered a few times but I'm not very good at making it look pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment