Monday, August 25, 2014

M. Beach Electronics Experience

My experience with computers and electronics in general is very minimal save for user-based operation. The only computer experience I have outside of graphics work is with building websites--I am very experienced with HTML and CSS (and content management systems such as Wordpress or Magento) and I have a done a lot of tinkering with PHP/MySQL and Javascript (though I am not fluent in it). As far as the contents of this box, I am not able to identify much beyond what appears on the labels of each zip lock bag. It looks like we have a USB cable, a bundle of wires, a micro servo, a blank circuit board (?), a bag full of what appear to be LEDs, a "prototyping platform", a breadboard, a DC Toy Motor, and some sort of cable that appears to attach to a battery. Explaining what each of these pieces are for is another story and unfortunately I am lacking in any kind of explanation for them save for the wires, LEDs, and USB cable. I am hopeful, however, I will be able to explain these component and related concepts in due time!

No comments:

Post a Comment