Monday, August 25, 2014

Entry 1 - My experience

So I have never worked with electricity before. I have never worked with wires besides plugging in speakers and cables for music gear. However I am so excited to take this class and work with these electronic componets understand a little more of the electronic art world. I also have some experience with music pedals ( or fixing them) and I would deb interested in the sound aspect of electricity. Waves and ratios of the audio. I'm just all around really looking forward to this class even though I know it will be a little difficult.  AHHH! I feel that the art work that includes electronics is so new and different to me, and I want to understand the very basis of electricty so I can push my ideas into new realms. That is what I'm most excited about.

No comments:

Post a Comment