Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Multimeter and Breadboard

Worked with the multimeters. It was pretty cool to test out the batteries. I guess I never really thought about the batteries like that before... being able to test them by using a multimeter. It was almost like being a surgeon. On a more serious note, this battery was 8.48, not bad for a 9v battery. I guess it was hardly used?
And then we moved on to the more complicated thing (at least for me). It was easy to type the code and hook up the arduino, but I'll admit I was a little confused when trying to figure out where to insert the different parts on the breadboard. It all worked out in the end!


Below is the code we had to manually enter (not copy paste). Brought back memories to Processing. I hope I'll be able to get a hang of the actual wiring.


No comments:

Post a Comment