Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Experiences with Electronics

Experiences With Electronics


Electronics are part of every day life for me and have been for the majority of my life. When I was younger I would watch my favorite shows on the television as well as movies with the VHS player, which was another electronic. I had a gameboy and would play video games as well as Nintendo 64. Now-a-days, I am constantly using a computer. This is probably a really basic answer and I probably use a lot more electronics than listed because I probably did not realize it was an electronic.

The concept of an electronic for me would be a device that needs some sort of input in order to work towards creating an output. For example, pressing a button on the gameboy would be the input which the electronic recognizes and creates an output for example the character moving left. I've never really thought too much into what electronics were until programming last semester. I always thought getting the output directly from an input was the main concern so I would never think about the in-between. 

No comments:

Post a Comment