Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Past Experience with Electronics

Hey there, I'm just posting this late to make up the assignment that I was out of town for.

My past experience with electronics includes the general work with computers, and generic household utilities. I've worked with some OS software such as Ubuntu (very minimal stuff), and I've worked a bit with basic HTML and CSS. On the other hand I do have a bunch of experience using computers for design work and art. But so far everything has been from the front end of the design world. The only experience I have of using circuits and breadboards are from my childhood when I would "help" my dad work on his programing projects. But I don't remember much of anything useful from that far back.

I'm a Graphic Design Major, not a Digital Media major, but I'm taking this class to learn more about the back end of computer design and electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment